View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think it was a flop because it was very bias.

and a repetition of last year cause it was conducted by the same ppl with bias for older members. for instance, jasper may have been funny in 05 or something, but huggah was lightyears funnier in 07, and same with free hey zeus, who got the nom in a year he disappeared.

for instance in the nom voting, i had a lot of catagories swept that i wasn't in the end nominated for.

it's cause i throw mods in the sleeper hold and got beef with the globe.

i was gonna make a really dope post party, but since this flopped (didn't even know it was up), i'll just let it chill with the 8 diagrams and u-gods of tha world.

basically this was an nsync concert without justin timerblake(me being the god JT), who like him or not, is the original G.O.D.

thats my 2 cents.

i wasn't even asked what i wanted to say after winning most annoying poster.