View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:40 PM   #19
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks to all those who voted for me and who read my posts...i was real flattered to see everybody voting for me n shoutin me out in the Wu Chamber voting thread..i appreciate all of that

peace n thanks to my dog Ya Bane for alotta shit, also peace Kriszy, Visionz Unseen, num2son, Maestro Wooz, JET SET, LHX and Palehorse (for answerin my annoying questions),
T!me, whers, GFX, Tauro Da Grim Latin, pep, venex, Humanface Huggah(for entertaining, well-written posts) and everybody else at the Wu-Chamber who's cool....

HUGE thanks to Bronze Nazareth and Kevlaar 7 for hangin around here and posting, answering questions and what not.....and of course for making dope music and causing me to constantly check the boards for a new track..

also shout out to Lord Beatjitzu and thanks for making BANGIN' beat tapes for us my dog...it's a privilege to have on you on these boards postin your music up and i always get the feeling when zoning out stoned to your beat tapes that ur gonna blow up soon brother....
keep up the good work..
(for those that haven't heard of him yet, do your ears a favor and peep the man's beat tapes TRUST me he's a seriously talented dude:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=335704283)

since alotta shit happened in the Wu-universe in 2007 (soooo many dope albums like Hell Razah, Killah Priest, Wisemen, and of course 8 Diagrams) there was so much discuss all the time and it was a pleasure coming on here everyday n seeing what's new, what ppl got to say, and throwin my own 2 cents into the mix every now and then....once again i really appreciate the love from everbody and i hope 2008 brings more fire from the Wu family and hopefully some of the fags will stop being gay and some of the cool peeps will hang around the Wu-Chamber more and keep it quality...

PEACE and thank you
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-jjoeO-DK8w

Last edited by the silencer; 01-04-2008 at 05:52 PM.