View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #21
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
you should've got the iPhone. Basically, MPEG-4 Video File is what used, you can download programs that'll convert your videos to iPod compatible. I would get Videora(I use that) or I heard some programs that can convert a videos file size into a mp3 size file so you can put even more videos without losing the quality of the video.
Thanks, I'll try that Videora, all the converters I have tried are pretty shit and for some reason when I convert them using itunes it takes away the sound. And iPhones are a lot more expensive, plus a 50 ($100) a month phone bill. I'm happy with the phone I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
Explore your option set up for your iPod, it should tell you exactly which formats are supported.
I didn't actually have the ipod when I asked, I just wanted to know what formats of video I can download in advance. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else got an iPod touch or iPhone? It's fuckin sick

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote