View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I gave a lot of thought on this subject and I didn't really come to a conclusion, but I tend more to think that there is nothing after death.
I did have a theory once ... that death would be like an eternal sleep, with dreams and shit. If it would be so, "heaven" and "hell" could be explained as good dreams and nightmares, depending on your final mind state: if you are in peace with yourself you would probably enjoy your sleep, just as you do when you go to bed ... and if you have things that your conscience can't agree with, you would probably experience a nightmare, just like in real life when shit bothers you, you dream it. But the theory is absurd since after death there wouldn't be a functional brain to project your dream. It was a quite infantile theory, but I thought it would be ok to share it. Maybe others have or had other personal explanations in their teenage years even if they were wrong.
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote