Thread: Bloods an crips
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 05:49 PM   #33
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Bloods an crips

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
fuck a blood or crip ya'll aint shit killing your own folks while you do nothing but sit in the dirty ghettos releasing cold metal for a piece of the kettle not even the pie viscious cycles fry the youth's fragile mind smoking and drinking getting too fucken high families dont care so the children go arye busting shots at slanging spots but they never question why?? why am I living in this rage?? why do I accept living astray?? why do I kill the people that surround me?? why am I bound to be drowned in the pain around me?? you're fucken clowns see taught to kill by the violent society don't lie to me I've been there sported a red jersey and had no care...
Come on now this is why