Thread: Bloods an crips
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #34
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default Re: Bloods an crips

Originally Posted by 7L49
I just told you the overview of crips and bloods.

1. Unorganized
WRONG THEY ARE QUITE ORGANIZED Compared to what?
2. Filled with drugs.
TRUE INDEED
3. Crack is distorting their minds.
WRONG THEY MOVE THE DRUGS THEY DON'T DO EM Not one of them do drugs eh? Try again doofus.
4. Black
HAHAHAHA WTF... U DON'T GOTTA BE BLACK 2 JOIN STFU KID. Another joke.
5. Retarded.
DEPENDS ON REASONINGS FOR BEING IN IT... IF U DO IT 2 MAKE MONEY 2 KEEP FOR FAMILY FED THEN OK....IF UR IN IT CUZ U THINK IT'S KOOL UR A FAG. EITHER WAY I DON'T CONDONE THIS SHIT BUT CAN SOMETIMES UNDERSTAND. You are still defending it. A fucking job at the store can put food on the table. It takes HARD WORK.
6. The LOWEST form of crime.
WRONG LOWEST FORM IS RAPE AND PEDOPHILA U GET KILLED IN PRISON FOR THAT SHIT. absolutly not, killing kids and women in lowest.
7. Least respected by the "BIG ONES"
HAHAHA U WOULD KNOW RIGHT??? STFU Yes, ask my cousins.....big family in new york.
8. No way into becoming anything but a story on the news.
TRUE INDEED.....OR LOCKED UP....OR DEAD...
9. Kids claim, so really, their gangs have millions.
HAHAHAHA STFU KID THAT IS BULLSHIT IF KIDS CLAIM AND NOT IN IT THEY DON'T GOT 'MILLIONS" Yes, they got millions CLAIMING
10. Some organization skills are seen from white wanna be crip cliques at school.
HAHAHAHA WTF...THERE CRACKHEADS WHEN THERE BLACK BUT WHEN THERE WHITE THERE ORGANIZED BUSINESS MEN?? STFU FAGGIT. FUCK U AND UR FAKE WHITE CRIPS HAHAHA Lol.... it was a joke moron.
11. Drug slinging, rapes, cop killing, killing kids in crossfire, killing random people to show "hardness", tagging "turf", and robbings are quite common along these morons.
TRUE INDEED EXCEPT FOR THE RAPE...I WOULD ALSO SAY KILLING KIDS PERIOD. AND MOST HEADS DON'T KILL NIGGAZ FOR NO REASON U EITHER OUT THERE DOING SOMETHING U AIN'T SUPPOSE 2 BE DOING OR U ARE OF THE OPPOSITE GANG. BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN U GET A LOOSE NUT.Oh really... so when you have to do something to get in, such as beat someone up, stab or shoot.... i guess those victims did something..... being the victim.
12. If they were smart, they wouldn't be in the ghettos.
WRONG THEY ARE IN THE GHETTOS BECUZ NIGGAZ ARE TRYNA GET OUT PLUS CRIME IS IN THE GHETTOS AND INNER CITYS THAT'S WHY THEY THERE THEY WOULDN'T BE IN YOUR BEVERLY HILLS NEIGHBORHOOD U FAG. Never lived in beverly hills, I lived in El Toro...neways instead of getting jobs they commit crimes?
13. Italian and Russian mob own them.
STFU THEY HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WITH THEM U CORNBALL. It was a comparison cornball... heard of it?
14. Have moronic gang symbols.
KID...STFU.
15. Will never ammount to anything except little ghetto boys.
HAHAHAHA STFU.

15 facts/opinions about the idiot Bloods and Crips. Dont know much I guess eh?
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote