View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #24
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
U JUS BETTA WATCH WHERE U WALK CAUSE IF I KNO ITS U JAMMIN ASSMONEY VAHACRIS.IMAH BREAK YA MUTHFUCKIN FACE POINT BLANK
are you really 34?? man you act like 14 years old retarded kid. you dig it? stop makin fool of yourself, you embrace yourself talkin shit like that......

you wanna kill me?? hahahaah kid stop that shit or jump the plane go to europe, find my contry, my city, my street, my block etc. etc. and stop threatin me thru the net cuz its pathetic .. cant you see it??? whats your IQ level genius?? 1 and a half??

i told you nicca stop pretend you are wu, start your own shhit, make a good album featuring your best buddies rza and gza and im gonna be the first one to bow before you..... matter a fact if you would pay so much attention to your music instead of makin gey threads you would be platinium artist now.....

...but for now all you show us is your stupid mumblings about being wutang + all that shit that exposed your stupid ass makin you the official wutang-corp 1st faggott...........

ok.now you can threat me more thru the net kid.......... give us another reasons to laught from you faggy, come on dont wait till we beg you for more mumblings.............

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----