View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

vahacris - you might want to re-analyze what is real. You can use what you weapons you have - which consist of a-typical feminine verbal pigeon attacks on those who intimidate you on the internet, since that seems to be your only attack. Me on the other hand - I dont have shit to prove like your bitch ass does. I done the crime and time which I know for a fact your bitch ass would not last 1/4 of what I have done before you broke down and hung yourself.

You dont know what you are fucking with. you can assume what you want about the situation in your homosexual fantasy posts, but the truth is real clear to me that you don't know shit and will continue to hate because you need a daddy. your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up. Your star wars rants about light sabers and shit is all you got - because you lack a gene that makes you a stupid rambling idiot that attacks what you cant be.

Rawrap.net LMAO you fucking clown.