View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 04:53 AM   #26
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would like to thank first and foremost XBOX for making a console that is obviously better than the rivals, also i would like to thank bungie for making Halo 1,2 AND 3 because no matter what any opinionated person thinks they are great first person shooters and were the tool i used to get a sticky with 393 replies and 6,376 (atm) views and growing daily. thank you to my dealers - keeping me going like a zombie on games for over 8 hours at a time, oh and coke`a`cola, a BIG thankyou to the macdonalds near my house for opening 24/7 - without you my gaming would have suffered from hunger pains. thanks to people like Big Ben, Bloo hook and vader, you guys are also well respected in the underground, thank you to the XBOX haters cause i love defending the best console on the planet, Call of duty 4 for giving me airstrikes and friendly helicopters, and an extra thanks to Big Ben for reminding me it had hit the shelves with his "did you cop COD4" thread, thanks too varvaros, evil m3, anstey, eclipticmoons and lord warmaster for hitting up the ranked playlists on halo with me, oh and a thankyou has to go out to MEF for letting me know - cool people can be addicted to gaming. im sure i'll keep the underground pumping, we got some big games this year people including the long awaited Grand Theft Auto. -P.E.A.C.E.

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-11-2008 at 05:37 AM.