View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 12:36 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: "hittin on chics", whats the corniest pick up line u ever heard?

From his experience. How could anybody ever tell if the quote was true or not? lol There would have to be a bunch of surveys taken on it. Personally, for myself, when I was single, I wouldn't try to come up with a pick up line. But some pick up lines do work with some girls. Good thing I have a library card, cause I'm a checking you out. My name is Pogo, would you like to hop on my stick? And no offense to fat girls, but you could probably use the corniest line in the book, and still score with some of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote