View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 12:18 AM   #32
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Matic View Post
answered many threads with either the explanation threadstarter was looking for, or the song link/album link via pm they were looking for

of course the mp3 thread.

there's only so much you can discuss (seeing rehashed topics over the last few years), I think it's more important to listen to the music

I didn't participate in alot of the threads, but in looking at the front page of there right now, not one non-stickied thread is remotely interesting.

and I've been posting more in thecorpse's hip hop section.

Honestly, I'm surprised it was as close as it was
I completely agree, I haven't posted in there for months because of all the repetition (same story with the Wu chamber tbh). I don't think there has been much interesting discussion in there for a long time.