View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 08:55 PM   #27
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: How do u guys feel of Boxing telling retiring fighter that dont want to let go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio
Yo, Holifield looked embarising last fight. I heard Hearns, who has the boxing syndrome(you know when they sound and look retarded) Yep, that is because of the punishment they receive in the ring. Arturo Gatti has the begining of that horrible reality, boxing syndrome. Yo I am going to agree that if a boxer is suffering and wants to continue to box, the commision should retire them and not allow them to box. Hey that is the same logic when a ref stops a fight, he is looking out for the boxer. Yo these people have families and loved ones, how would you feel if it was your brother or father?
I FEEL THE SAME WAY MAN ALLS YOU DOING IS KILLIN YA SELF LOOK AT MUHAMMMED ALI NAH MEAN HALF IS PARKINSON'S AND OTHER IS BOXING NAH MEAN IF HE WOULDN'T OF COME BACK IN THE LATE SEVINITIES-EARLY 80'S HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE ALMOST NAH MEAN AND AS FOR HOLYFIELD HE'S A IDOIT CUZ HIS LONGTIME TRAINER QUIT BECUASE HIS SKILLS DEMISNISHED TOO THE POINT WHERE HE WAS GETTING HIT BY LEFTS AND IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND CHA SELF THEN UR YOU SHOULDN'T BE BOXING PROFESSIONALLY. THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS, MY OPINION NAH MEAN

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote