View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 09:44 AM   #44
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Clip and Mask but yea you answered my question because I have a 82 layered psd that I want make into a gif. but like I said it's 82 layers.

what you will need to do is this... open the psd file in photoshop, then click on File and scroll down to where it says cross or switch over to image ready.... this option is not available in CS3.. anything below that it should be there....

once in imageready it should load up all the your layers... open the animation window and you will have to create a new frame for each layer... hide all the layers by clicking on the eye icon in the layers palette. create a new frame and unhide the first layer. create a new frame and uhide that layer. repeat until all layers have a corresponding animation frame... be sure that for each frame.. that only one layer is unhidded.... does that make sense? its kind of hard to explain but let me know...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote