View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 02:32 PM   #1508
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I think the Cavs basically were handed Ben Wallace. The other guys don't mean shit. Wally Sczerbiak..enough said. Although he probably will outpreform, offensively, everyone in the trade to the Cavs. Joe SMith? This guy's good for 3 points, 2 rebounds a game..Delonte West I like. I think he's still young and can develop in to if nothing at least a Roleplayer on this team come playoffs time.

The best description I've heard of this trade so far: "11 Man Salary Dump"

It's still all on LeBron's shoulders basically, to carry the offensive load of this team down the stretch of games. Against Detroit in the playoffs, do you think Ben Wallace is going to have any big buckets down the stretch? Maybe a big block. Wally may hit a big 3. But you all know that in order for the Cavs to do ANYTHING better than what they accomplished last year LeBron must again put the team on his shoulders. Though, this year the load may a bit lighter.

In my opinion, the key to this trade is this: How much better will Ben Wallace make Big Z? Meaning, does Ben's inside presence and rebounding give Z the chance to scoot out on the perimeter more? Where I think he's best. His shot is definitly nice and when he gets hot.. forget about it. Especially if LeBron's on. Cavs would be pretty much unstoppable.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote