View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #1509
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Dirty Knowledge dissing Joe Smith and Wally Sczerbiak. Joe Smith will score more than 3 points and rebound more than 2 rebounds. He was doing pretty good with Chicago this year and i was surprised because of his age. He's in his mid 30's now and he's been with a lot of teams. I don't really like this Cavs trade. Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Donyell Marshall are inconsistent but i think the Cavs could've gotten better players for them. Ben Wallace's shotblocking hasn't been good with the Bulls this year. I'm gonna see what he does with the Cavs. The offensive load is really gonna be on Lebron now because the guys he got to help him in the trade aren't gonna do that much on offense. There's this white guy who's a sportswriter and i was watching him a few hours ago on ESPN's 1 and 10 show today. LOL@what he said about Delonte West. He said Delonte couldn't even get off the bench for Seattle this year LOL. That's pretty bad when you consider Seattle sucks.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote