View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #1511
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I agree with Skip. Delonte West was a backup for one of the worst teams in the league. lol But if he gets some more playing time, maybe he can surprise some people. I think Joe Smith is currently the best player that the Cavs picked up in the trade. I don't know if Wallace is going to get motivated with the Cavs. Even if he does get motived, he's past his prime. Wally can hit some threes. The Cavs gave up their second best scorer in Hughes. When he gets the ball pased to him more, he can score. Yeah, Lebron has to carry some games offensively. But people seem to overlook that there are/were some solid defensive players on the Cavs. It's not a one man show.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote