View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*sigh*

this is honestly like Ja Rule making Clap Back 3 years after 50 shitted on his life.

since style is the most immature 31 yr old in the history of mankind this is just gonna keep going, and going, and going, and will eventually loose what made it legendary

Hogan v. Andre the giant, when if, after that match, they kept going, and going, and going, till the shit went stale.

what's gonna happen after i reply, another song, and another song, and another song.

shit's getting boring dog, i told you i don't beef for over 1 day.

BUT. If this is how you get down for your crown so be it, i'll respond later, probably tomorrow, i gotta go wash my car, study, prepare my speech and hang out with 2 bi bitches.

this is getting corny, and i feel like a girl continuing. Ever since to Pokemon invasion died down this niggas had way too much time invested in e-be3f and ppl 12 years his junior.

and btw you HONESTLY haven't heard me rap, your gonna get evaportated...again. Im more then willing to e-be3f with you, but at least space them out dog, your just dragging this out cause i made you famous and it felt good to be a man.