View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his first was better, it was shorter, to the point, and said new things, where as this one was a longer repeat of points already made

nobodies gonna sit here and say that wasn't dope, but watch on sunday when i have more time then a 31yr old needs to have the beef ends cause this niggas gonna keep going and going and going

he believed he won with the first one, so my question is if you succeeded why did you need to try again?

is this how that Atl is livin dog?

in the 08?

but still, i thought im entitled to what i guess would be a reply to a reply.

infact lets do the attempt count

Stylemaster
  • PSA1
  • PSA2
  • PSA 3
  • PSA 4

ShuggaShao
  • E-ther
(triumpth was me just fucking with everyone, the Styleadonna verse was originally gonna be about Heyzues but since he's been banned for the majority of my wucorp career, and i went so long thinking he was Hugga cause i didn't read ppls names out of laziness, i didn't know anything about him except he likes to co-sign himself and ask refugee as questions)

but still, if you were "getting me"you won't of had to try again 4 more times.

and loose sleep on the 3rd. (admitted)

possibly the 4th. (not yet confirmed)