View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
^has never flexed the oatmeal twatacula

but you have a point, to me, it was a hilarious epic moment in wucorp history yesterday, 2 legendary threads head to the head, only a supreme hater pat bateman could be mad

but then he kept going and going ruining the joke and turning it into his struggle for e-relevance.

i told him it was over and he pms me telling me to keep going, at the age of 31

shit's disgusting

"let the great thread veteran live"
(Source: E-ther)

the niggas mad i don't buy him starbucks no more.

lmmfao @ the crust on the corner of ya mouth! shits disgusting!