View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #1531
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
I hate the lakere. does any one think they are a legitimate team to win the NBA title. I hope not. suns losing shawn marion was a big deal to me.
The Lakers have a great shot. They got two big men who can score and rebound, block some shots....They got guys like Vujacic and Radmonovic and Fisher to knock down threes and Fisher can run the point. This deal makes Odom better because he doesnt have to be a go to guy, and then you got Kobe.

They are one of the more complete teams in the West. Dallas still lacks an inside game that will hurt them. Golden State is too much run and gun.

San antonio has the pieces but they are getting older, but they are still a big threat.
The Suns....I dont think Shaq really helps them anymore than Marion did, so its kind of a wash. They still have talent tho.

Rockets hopes look dashed. Utah doesnt have enough firepower to win it all.

THe Hornets are tough, but untested in the playoffs, so you can't expect Chris Paul to carry them just yet.

The Lakers I think are looking better than anyone else at this point.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote