View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:45 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i was able to listen to hip hop forever didn't even consider anything else, then all of a sudden i couldn't get myself to listen to it, i had heard all the classics, noting mindblowing was happening and all the new "dope" rappers (kayne, lupe, ortiz, technique) seemed wack to me.

8 diagrams was the dead blow for me lol

well, i think it was making my own CD was the dead blow, then 8 diagrams dropping and sucking allowed me to let go and move on.
honestly i havent hardly listened to any wu for about 6 months.

but im still into hip hop, just currently listening to other shit.

a lot of good stuff droped post 2000, it just depends on whether you like unconventional hip hop really.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote