View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 02:10 AM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
i stopped listening to A LOT of hip hop, because of that. to develop my own style of mcing. and also to get inspiration from other sources. if not you end up channeling the same bullshit they are talking bout.
oh yeah, def.

plus it's just not fun anymore for me, its not a challenge and nobody outside of this website knows what im talking about when i rap, plus i used to have a homie boy that i would just go to his basement and we'd attack the whole hip hop thing like musicians, cutting samples, having freestyle sessions, whatever whatever, but he moved and since then anyone that's into hip hop i know is either listening to it or doing it cause it's cool and have no clue what a break beat is, or they're way to fuckin militaristic about it and are huge rap nazis that listen to wack boring shit like aesop rock saying clever sentences for an hour.

Last edited by TSA; 02-28-2008 at 02:13 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote