View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #2651
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

order hits from a jail cell, the world ain't well when you see a family with brochures ringin a bell/
im deadly cause i can be, sometimes friendly, thats only cause i know theres no place such as hell/
million different styles in my inventory, one is called predatory, and im a hungry muthafucka, a mans gotta grow/
i challenged an MC he threw his darts too slow, he came too defective, the lines i deflected, sent them right back at him so quick he didn't even know/
clips are unloaded when i enter the room, and its battle all day from sunrises to afternoons/
i come prepared, uzi, 9mm and my niggaz, lick a couple shots to teach these rap goons/
soundwaves flow quicker through solids, so when you hear my shit, it's like your behind a brick wall, the rhymes is too quick/
im cold as ice like lil' fame and billy danze, my tapes'll have you spendin money like spammers playin tricks/

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote