View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo mangani i'll hit ya myspace to but listen i would love to get some of wu latinos music or tracks to play on wutangcorps radio station hit me up the rest of this message is to the general corp

Please Zip Them Or Email Me Them PM Me Or Give me Links....I Founnd A Host And This Could Get Big ....Im talkin Hosting Shows Havin Cats On Air Big Thing So Lets Do This ....Producers To

I Plan Going Live On Mondays From 4:30 to 6:30pm Central

If Anybody Wants To Host There Own Show Hit Me Up....I'll Hit You With Details....

This Is Just The Pre Stages Of The Station But Yeah I Would Like As Much Niggas As Possible On This

http://www2.ubroadcast.com/GetProfile.php?live=9229

If AnyBody Wants Invovlement As A Artist Or Host Or Whatever Only Serious People

We Will Play The Artist From This Site Some Wutang And Some Wu Affliates Hit Me Up In My PM Even If Your Interest In Just Saying A Shout Out ....It Does Require A Mic

You Have To Down Load The Radio At

www.ubroadcast.com

are station number is 9229

wutangcorpradio

i'll be hostin mondays from 4pm - 6:30pm central time starting next monday maybe this could be stickied maybe not

edit: Right Now Its Only In Auto Pilot Mode So Its Playing Music But It Will Go Live When Me Or WHoever Is ON
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote