View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2359

Brooklyn rapper Gravy aka Jamal Woolard, has landed the role of the Notorious B.I.G in the upcoming Fox Searchlight movie "Notorious."

Gravy is best know for his work in the New York mixtape circuit. He also gained notoriety when he was shot in the buttocks before a Hot 97 interview, then continuing to go through with the interview. The one time Warner Bros. Records artist beat out hundreds of others for the part.

The movie is being directed by George Tillman Jr. (Soul Food), and will being shooting this month and is slated for a January release.

Derek Luke has been cast as Sean "Puffy" Combs, Anthony Mackie will play Tupac Shakur, while Angela Bassett will take on the role of Biggie's mother, Voletta Wallace.

Voletta Wallace spoke on the casting of Gravy, citing:

"Jamal's charming personality, warm spirit, wonderful sense of humor and beautiful smile," as reasons why he was casted. "He is a talented and charismatic actor, and I am excited that he will bring Christopher's character to life." she said.

P.

I've never heard of him but I suppose he does have the look down and I just hope the flick makes good.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote