View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #74
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
so you have the video.... and you just want to chop it down to a certain part? or are you asking how to snag videos from youtube?

if your wanting to chop a video down then you will need some sort of video editor... i use Nero for stuff like that...

if your trying to snatch a youtube video then just go to

downthisvideo.com

and put the youtube link in and it will download it for you...

Naw check me out.

But you did help me a lil, I'll peep that program.

Okay say you have The Family Guy Opening Theme on your comp downloaded, the complete movie/song as you'd see on TV.

Let's say I wanna snatch the part where Lois is holding Stewie on stage when he goes "F'n Crimmmee" or whatever he says.

And then I wanna stick that in like my sig, make a picture out of it, or whatever.

Also

I'm tryna to get some videos of me at practice shooting around, dunking and shit, when I finally do so (with either I guess a video cam, or a really expensive I-phone or whatever), what would be a good converter to convert one form of video media to another? And is Nero a good all-around editing program? Man that's a lot I hope you understand what I'm asking I'll wait for a response thanks again duke.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-12-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote