View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #779
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's a few parts from a Bomshot Interview From :
South Bay House of Correction, Boston,MA
Regarding Holocaust...
The whole interview is on Bomshot's Mysace :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=356850079

Question : Your Album Abomination...

Me and The Holocaust actually recorded "Hearts of Darkness" in LA then when I got back out East I swung over to Shabazz's crib and got him on the hook real quick, then when Holocaust asked me to do the 'WarGhosts' project with him he flew out to Boston and we completed "Golden Temple" and "Silent Samori" which completed "Abomination"

Question : So Whats It Like Being A Wu-Fam Affiliate ?

Well basically I collaborated on tracks with many Wu affiliated artists and I plan to do much more. I have a lot of respect and honor for the Wu-Tang and what they have contributed to the art form. They obviously influenced everyone. But actually how it all started was when a producer by the name of "Hibitual" from Long Beach holla'd at me about doing some music and getting together and he told me that he works with Holocaust and Baretta 9 and Killah Priest out West and when he flew me out I got to chill with Holocaust who is in my top 5 rappers of all time and we ended up getting fucked up and freestyle for about a week straight & he blessed me with that verse for "Hearts of Darkness" then when I came back to Boston he asked me to be in a group with him as a "Swordsman" and I accepted the offer "Proudly" and I was very honored and at the same time I was remenissing over my relationship with Jus Allah cuz I remember Jus asking me to be in a group wit him and the outcome was not positive. So I was skeptical though it seemed like the right thing to do and also a privlage and now I can say that the "Holocaust and BOMSHOT go together like gunz and knivez."

Question : Warghosts...

Yes, the "WarGhosts" is still poppin. We did the first half of the first album and when I come home we are planning on finishing up the album, "Into the Battlelands" We won't know the release date until we finish the project tho it shouldn't take long cuz we have all the lyrics written and the beats picked out. and like I said its already half recorded.So I would say it will be out by Winter 08. But to give fans idea of what it's gonna be like, it's 1000 times better than "Devils Rejects" but right up that alley and the songs we did on "Abomination" are the official introduction to "WarGhosts" We also did 3 "WarGhost" tracks on Holocausts' "Robot Tank" album which are all bangers. We're also planning on doing a video game and we will release a DVD with much footage of shows,behind the scenes and videos. We may do a "WarGhost" cartoon/movie so get ready!!

Question : Jus Allah...

Holocaust and I agreed that if Jus Allah and Jedi Mind Tricks got back together that we would make a dis track and end their emo-skateboard careers so please stop putting out garbage and his bitch ass snuck into Boston to do that show! Homo! False God!!

Question : The Devil'z Rejects...

The "Devils Rejects" is doing very well from what I am told and I am still planning on creating another "Devils Rejects II" "House of 1000 Corpses" and Holocaust agreed to help me out with it. I am planning to get 'Shabazz' on as many tracks as possible and I wanna get 'Konflikk' and 'Maculette' back on this one and a lot more. I also have a trick up my sleeve,as usual and will suprise ya'll!! Jus Allah might still appear on this one,HAHA

Some interesting things there...Potential beef with Jedi Mind Tricks ???????
Warghosts...The Devil'z Rejects II ~ The House Of 1000 Corpses...The Robot Tank Album...
V4D3R...Any idea about some new material ?
Priest said he was speacking to Holocaust about joing his record label...
Still waiting for that Pro & Alcatraz Collabo Album...

I can't wait for all of this !!!!!!!!

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-15-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote