View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 04:28 PM   #12
ratty mayonnaise
trollin' robbie

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: powers of the Pyramids

Quote:
Originally Posted by smo
i believe dat ancient people were much wiser then we're. they lived in da world ov spirits, and we've lost our roots!!!

peace!
yo jewels right their,

the pyramids all around the earth, are their to keep the balance, the electro magentic field of eaRth haD been pretty mashed. after the gilgamesh event/scenirio
thats when we 1st started agriculture.. at 10,000 feet ( wo wo anyone know where? ) anyway,. all the pyrmaids have been since then on specifiic lay lines/dragon lines.. pyramid building was/is a world wide event by ancients due to what the magnetic fields can do.

i feel its to keep the current conscious field how it is, until its time for the shift that MAYANS said was coming.. is coming

oh and the glyphs found in the egyptian pyramids represent the mind.. as in we made these with our minds//

how much of our right sided mind is not in use due to the current physical world?

the right side give u intuition, gives u insperation, makes u creative, un leashes u
while the left side is,. hey that cant be true unless i can see/hear/smell/taste.touch/fuck it

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote