View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Cant believe that you are gonna DJ some wack shit like this and even more than that , the fact that you go outta your way (DJing wack shit) to get you sick ducked.smh. I should neg rep you on that.

Dont you know how to use this?

http://www.megadownload.net/

Anyway , I have the David Bowie songs and the Yeah yeah yeahs song and the ben folds Zak and sara bbuuuuuuuuuutttt , I dont know you like that and this sound like a horrible situation you got yourself into.

Dont get mad and type back a bunch of stupid stuff. Just wait for your songs and concentrate on that. Trust me , its not worth it to even try and call me "gay" or "Faggy Mcgayberson" like you gen chat kids love to do.

Just go and get them songs and get ur dick sucked ....HHHHHUIUUUUUUUUURRRRRRYYYY
INF is offline   Reply With Quote