View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Cant believe that you are gonna DJ some wack shit like this and even more than that , the fact that you go outta your way (DJing wack shit) to get you sick ducked.smh. I should neg rep you on that.

Dont you know how to use this?

http://www.megadownload.net/

Anyway , I have the David Bowie songs and the Yeah yeah yeahs song and the ben folds Zak and sara bbuuuuuuuuuutttt , I dont know you like that and this sound like a horrible situation you got yourself into.

Dont get mad and type back a bunch of stupid stuff. Just wait for your songs and concentrate on that. Trust me , its not worth it to even try and call me "gay" or "Faggy Mcgayberson" like you gen chat kids love to do.

Just go and get them songs and get ur dick sucked ....HHHHHUIUUUUUUUUURRRRRRYYYY
uh? Sweet as

1. Agree its wack as fuck, but I get pay, it's a job (Dick sucked was a joke)
2. I'll be chuking Wu, The Roots, even some Jay-Z in the mix
3. Not a Genchat kid, only post there because hip-hop shop hasnt had much to talk about lately.
4. DJ'ing for a chicks birthday party for money is a horrible situation? I'm not some gangsta fuck, I like making people dance and have fun.
5. Cheers for a link to that site... The attitude was weird but eh, it's WuCorp, everyones got a chip on their shoulder.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote