View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #33
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Haha, well I can't beat that!

Don't think I got any kicking around anymore, but I still got my star wars figures somewhere! Always heard people saying they were worth money, so never threw them away. Never sold them either, so you have to wonder what the point is...
The point is that they brought you joy as a child, they played their part to help mold you into the person you became. lol

As a kid I was a big GI JOE fan, mainly because the figures were quite cheap to buy (roughly around the 3 quid mark) and my mum used to get me some of the vehicles for birthdays and such.

My action figures were pretty much made up of three groups....

Transformers

GI JOE

Superheroes (mainly marvel)

Wasn't much of a star wars kid, loved the films but wasn't big on the toys although my friend had a shitload so it balanced itself out.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote