View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 10:51 PM   #152
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

RZa has gotten all these votes cuz when the thread started it was "who is your favorite member" instead of "who's the best rapper" so stuff that had nothing to do with rapping ability such a production could be considered. hell i voted for Gza even though i dont think he's the best. he's still my favorite and look forward to new material from him more than any other member.

method man is lyrically as good as any member, has arguably the best flow in the rap game yet alone the clan, and one of the best deliveries. meth combines excellent lyrical skills with great personality on the mic, something that isnt done too often. the most complete rapper/MC in the game.

taking away his production contributions and just focusing on rap performance i dont see how Rza is ahead of guys like method man, ghostface, raekwon, and deck.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 03-28-2008 at 10:59 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote