View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 03:53 AM   #353
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Sorry for the double post but I mean shoe wise.
0o0o, shit sorry i didnt see this, til now... umm... thinner layers, but more coats, dont do thick coats, doesnt stick well... and buy a spotter brush and when done using always wash out that paint, that is a dope tool there potna... great detail can be achieved , patience, as well, u dont like it, itz ok, u can paint over it

let me know if you need any more advice ill do the best i can, im new at this as well

with that said... something i made for the filipino club at school in illustrator using the pen tool

the theme was boxing for the club, cuz they are holding a cultual night, so i used the pen tool and jus followed the shapes and implemented the flags colors into it, 2nd real vector piece ive done... feedback appreciated

peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote