View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope thread. gaming nostalgia. if this kicks off it should stickied

for mega drive (genesis in the states. for some reason out here it's called mega drive)

streets of rage. that shit was carnage. smashin motherfuckers in phone boots and destroying anything in your path, was fucking nuts. loved that game

jurassic park. i got my mega drive with this jurassic park pack that gave me this game and a few others. JP was supremely dope you could pick the man (lol i forgot his name) or you could be as a raptor. i usually played as the raptor.

alex kidd in the enchanted castle. i got this free in the same pack as i mentioned above. always be in the shadows of miracle world but was still dope as hell. finished once after many a frustrating time and never finished it a second time lol

micro machines turbo tournament. probably the game i played the most. i aced the toilet rim 1 lap in 4 seconds flat. now that's skill
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote