Thread: Samurai Movies
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #17
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I liked Sanjuro, but I don't think it's a great Kurosawa film. I personally prefer the original Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, Throne Of Blood, Hidden Fortress, Rashomon, Ran...

I also love the Babycart series and both Lady Snowblood films.

100pr00f - Is the Samurai trilogy really that good? I've been meaning to get hold of it for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Seven Samuari is probably my favorite movie and i've never seen it from beginning to end
How come? I remember lying on the floor as a kid watching it in the middle of the night. At first I was gonna go bed cos it was old and black and white, but before I knew it 3.5 hours had passed and I hadn't moved an inch. Genius film, and definately one of my all time favourites.

I bought the Criterion Collection Seven Samurai dvd, lent it to a mate and never saw it again!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-10-2008 at 09:47 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote