View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
i heard they got a bit of problems with the name with James Cameron cuz he is doing a movie by the same name "Avatar" and by the looks of the news it seems they lost

This is why I titled my thread the way I did. The moviw will simply be called "The Last Airbender" but Aang will still be reffered to as the Avatar.

Quote:
im not to hype about this i love the series but everything always end up fuck up when they go flesh
Quote:

just hope they do a good job atleast to our comfort the creator will be a helping hand and the director is a fan of Miyazaki's work so that helps a lot

by the way i heard Avatar break is almost over episode 14 should be air at the end of this month if not at the beginning of May is called "The Boiling Rock"

Yeah im looking forward to the new eps. If you see any for download, up them here.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote