View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
more than like rap etc???

I noticed alot of guys be listening to r&b...like the love songs. The dudes seem to listen to that more the rap?? especially cats around my age (im gonna be 23 this year) and older. Like i thought dudes be listening to that gangsta shit but they listen to lyfe jennings, bilal, mario, etc.... even usher... so whaddup? what u into? cuz for me i can't listen to that stuff...im too gully for that... and uhm plus them songs are very love sick songs.... but u fellas listen to? are you more rap these days? or have u matured into rnb??
That shit's not R&B. Fuckin chi-lites, delfonics, temptations, smokey, isleys, stevie, that shits R&B, and I listen to it more than I listen to rap nowadays, as most of it is weak.

And Rap hasn't been even a little bit gully since 1997.

I will listen to some jaheim and the occasional r kelly jam these days, but for the most part, i don't like new r&b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote