View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
more than like rap etc???

I noticed alot of guys be listening to r&b...like the love songs. The dudes seem to listen to that more the rap?? especially cats around my age (im gonna be 23 this year) and older. Like i thought dudes be listening to that gangsta shit but they listen to lyfe jennings, bilal, mario, etc.... even usher... so whaddup? what u into? cuz for me i can't listen to that stuff...im too gully for that... and uhm plus them songs are very love sick songs.... but u fellas listen to? are you more rap these days? or have u matured into rnb??
That shit's not R&B. Fuckin chi-lites, delfonics, temptations, smokey, isleys, stevie, that shits R&B, and I listen to it more than I listen to rap nowadays, as most of it is weak.

And Rap hasn't been even a little bit gully since 1997.

I will listen to some jaheim and the occasional r kelly jam these days, but for the most part, i don't like new r&b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote