View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 02:36 PM   #30
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papers View Post
I mostly smoke bats. One its economical, buy an 1/8th and I can make that shit last. Plus if someone wants to smoke with ya, just pack the bat a couple times, they get high enough not to complain when you put that shit away but not high enough to always be dropping by to smoke. Two, I got a job and a decent amount of shit to do. Bats help control how high you get and help me be a functional pot head. I want to be smoking weed for a long ass time and to do that shit you got to manage your addiction.
+1

bats are the most convenient... i used to have a bowl i used for a long time but after it broke, i just bought a $20 glass bat.. its the easiest to maintain [clean etc] compared to bowls which u have to fucking boil..lol plus it takes the shortest time if you wanna smoke compared to bongs, rolling a J, blunts etc. u can pack yourself one while u drive etc..

of course there are time & place for all other methods, especially if you with more than 2 ppl. then majority decision wins.