View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bateman's Official Retirement Thread

Firstly, I extend my greetings and salutations to all those kind enough to read this thread.

I have been blessed in my time on this site with a plethora of praise and disdain, and for that, i would like to thank all of you.

My time here has been a tumultuous, and i have spent much time in almost every section of the site.

Throughout crashes, membership changes, mod changes, forum raids and name changes, i have attempted to maintain a certain level of posting. I am grateful for the freedom that has been afforded to me in my time here.

Some memories which i have of this site, will never fade, and although i do not post on any other internet websites, i have come to appreciate the reality of so called on-line "communities".

Just quickly, id like to mention a few members who i always enjoy reading posts and threads from.

Don Johnson
Stylesmasterr
TheShaolinAssassin
Spinx
Begongo
Tonearm Terrorist
Prolifical ENG
Tauro
Irondan1
Skampoe
Durag
Graveyard Shifter
6X6chambaz
Jasper
DJ Methods (R.I.P.)
Infinity
Dusk
Wu-Matic
Tekunique
Tyler Durden
Whitey

I could name a number of posters who i think are rather foolish, however i cannot say that i am annoyed by anyone here, and additionally i feel as though no one here should "leave" this site.

Recent times have seen the activity on this website shift from the Hip Hop orientated sections, towards the General Discussion forums. Which has resulted in a site on which i can often find entertaining and interesting reading.

I will cease to post on this site for an indefinite period of time, due to a number of factors, some relating to the site, some not.

I will continue to fulfill my moderating duties within the Hip Hop Album Reviews Subforum.

Its time to walk away, but i realise, this is not an exit.

Time to look forward to new horizons, and new opportunities.

Yours Sincerely,

Patrick Bateman.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 04-29-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote