Thread: Soccer thread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 09:55 AM   #764
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: European Football thread

idk ive always played the fifa edition. and 2003 to 2005 are VERY differnet.

i was just in italy on vacation and i played PES4 for the first time. at first i was like this game is fucking horrible, its not even close to fifa. i played it more and its a decent game, i like the playon rule, and how certain instances of play are more realistic, goals that arent as scripted i guess you could say. (however i must say it was a little harder overall because the game was in italian and i am american so needless to say i had to go with a bit of luck) it feels more like an arcaide game to me, which is good in some ways and bad in some ways. i do like in the 2 player mode though you can make better runs and play some better balls.

but fifa has a lot of little things that make it a lot better, the freestyle control, the freekicks and some other stuff. not to mention more teams and leauges and the abilitie to do things like the manager mode. its a lot harder to pick up than PES i think if youve never played either.

but just my opinion.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote