View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 11:14 AM   #765
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper
Default Re: European Football thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
lol man seriously pes will and always has clowned fifa.. man i can't even be bothered to say why because it's sooo much better in every sense... no matter how hard ea work it doesn't matter they can't make football games. i clown anybody i play at 2005 because it's too easy it's not a challange. pes has evolved fifa ain't really changed all that much since 2003 the game is still the same old with the one touch feature that pes has had since the begining

honestly pes5 and i mean this feel like proper football it even makes pes4 feel cheap the game is gonna be the best football experience u can ask for.

in my honest opinion fifa lacks anything great about it always have always will lack that special thing it doesn't matter what features they add the game engine for fifa is basically a cheap version of pes engine with worse gameplay

the only reason i play fifa is when people get cocky and try and tell me they're great at it.

anyways each to their own

yes, as whitey said, you can't even compare Fifa 2003 and 2005 ...

I won't tell you why Fifa is better than PES (actually that is not my opinion) because it's the kind of debate that never end but there is one thing Im sure about cause I had many occasions to proove it : a good FIFA player just need three PES matchs to kick any PES player's ass because in FIFA you control much more things so when you play PES it's too fuckin' simple (and it's too easy to score !)

But as I said previously I play and like both games ...