View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Mobb Deep is a better rap duo than Outkast because Mobb Deep has better albums than them. A Tribe Called Quest, Whodini, Run DMC are also a better duo than Outkast. Visions Unseen, i do listen to rappers who speak about knowledge like KRS One, Jeru The Damaja, Nas, Public Enemy, Dead Prez, Geto Boys, Paris. I just don't like Outkast because their music is weird and Andre is weird. I liked them when they first came out but they started doing different music when Atliens came out and that's when i stopped liking them. Plus Andre started acting weird when Atliens came out because he wore a turban in Elevators video LOL. Elevators is a hard song though and i love that beat. Aquemini has a few songs i like but their other albums are terrible. When i first heard Bombs Over Baghdad song, i said what the fuck is that? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote