View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 01:28 AM   #33
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Mobb Deep is a better rap duo than Outkast because Mobb Deep has better albums than them. A Tribe Called Quest, Whodini, Run DMC are also a better duo than Outkast. Visions Unseen, i do listen to rappers who speak about knowledge like KRS One, Jeru The Damaja, Nas, Public Enemy, Dead Prez, Geto Boys, Paris. I just don't like Outkast because their music is weird and Andre is weird. I liked them when they first came out but they started doing different music when Atliens came out and that's when i stopped liking them. Plus Andre started acting weird when Atliens came out because he wore a turban in Elevators video LOL. Elevators is a hard song though and i love that beat. Aquemini has a few songs i like but their other albums are terrible. When i first heard Bombs Over Baghdad song, i said what the fuck is that? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
You crazy?? Mobb Deep doesnt have better albums,Quest isnt a duo (Phife Diggy,Q-Tip,Ali Shaheed),Run DMC (DMC,Rev Run,Jam Master Jay) isnt a duo.And what the fuck is this about andre being wierd.And ATLiens is a masterpiece.And the turban in the video?So what,its a part of an act,its a video.He doesnt wear turbans in public or shit like that.And the Bombs over Baghdad is a real cool song.Always gets me in the feeling to do something good with myself.Like study,or do a couple of math problems.OutKast just isnt that way.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote