Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #2813
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
LOL you're just hoping they don't make the playoffs. And you just said teams that win the superbowl don't make it to the playoffs...ummmm seattle won a superbowl??? Colts...Patriots... they won and made the playoffs...lol you better know your history of the NFL before making stupid comments like that.

And oh yeah...Giants going to destroy those wackskins.
your right about the patriot's and colt's and seattle although i did name them having said that the giant's are not any of those team's and i don't need to hope i know they are not going to make the playoffs.I'll give them credit they won the superbowl but don't expect anything close to that this year thier not going to be hungry anymore manning will prolly throe atleast 3 int as we give you that ass whooping
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote