View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 01:39 AM   #273
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo34 View Post
at least im not frontin like im good and puttin shit on a myspace to that sounds like it was recorded on a fuckin cell phone im just fuckin around
and sorry my name doesnt have cool words like skeleton in it
Listen nub alls i did was respond to skell's comment man don't have your period it's a forum we can agree to disagree. and i'm gonna state it again i didn't speak on your verse because too me there nothing to be said...now with that said nub i understand your fucking around which is cool. just not in this thread because liable to get shitted on by others man. i'm not shitting on you i'm just speaking facts about what goes on in this thread and this forum.

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote