View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
They're not going to be lazy with a big budget movie, that's nonsense.
LOL....you have too much faith in hollywood, it happens more than you think.

Quote:
Would you rather make 10 Million with Gyllenhaal or 2 Million with your friend the actor?
Clearly you don't see the bigger picture, if an uknown is cast in the main role, what they do is that they fill the supporting characters with names, this way they still get what they need in terms of star power yet have a suitable lead.

I have no issue with Jake Gyllenhall as an actor, im sure he will be great in the role because I know he is a great actor, but it was wrong to choose a white actor to play an ethnic role, especially one as obvious as this, my friend wasn't even given the chance to audition for the role which is an utter disgrace quite frankly and im sure other better suited actors wern't given the opportunity either, no they just went to the big star name list and picked Jake out hence the lazy casting. And before you say anything about me exagurating I know for a fact that casting directors use a star name list...see Jessica alba in fantastic 4 for proof.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote