Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 03:48 PM   #163
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Ravens huh...thats cool...we got lots of ravens here...of course not ones that play football...in fact...ravens are a protected bird here in my country....against the law to kill them...the natives think that their dead relatives come back as ravens....but they are like rats to us...always getting into shit...but you can do shit about it....

But I did read up on the pre-season game against Falcons...go Deion for getting the ball from Vick...I've always really liked Sanders....Im surprised they even fucked with putting Vick in though...might break another leg or something...

As far as your division goes 100prOOf....Im rooting for your team!

BB.....I like your 49ers best too in their division...I should be rooting for the Cardinals since I was born in Arizona...but I just cant do it...especially after Emmitt spent his last year there...plus us Alaskans call ourselves 49ers...from back in the gold rush days...so I will be rootin for you too my friend...I like that...just in case my team doesnt do it...I got a couple back ups to have fun with!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
lol well we got a shit load of them here u wants some too meny same ass crows
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote