View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 03:49 AM   #27
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I'm looking to read the main story arcs from DC from the last 20 years or so, and I was wondering if anyone could do a basic recommendation for what to read and in what order. I mainly wanted to read the different Crisis arcs and other major arcs that affect the DC world as a whole.

If I was to start with Crisis On Infinite Earths, what else needs to be read before/after and what tie-ins (I'm happy to read all) should be read alongside it and in what order? I've seen this list of tie-ins to the main 12 issue COIE:
  • All-Star Squadron #50-56
  • Amethyst #13 (Vol.2)
  • Batman #389-391
  • Blue Devil #17-19
  • DC Comics Presents #78,86-88,94,95
  • Detective Comics #558
  • The Fury of Firestorm #41,42
  • Green Lantern #194-196,198 (Vol.2)
  • Infinity, Inc. #18-25 & Annual #1
  • Justice League of America #244,245 & Annual #3
  • Legion of Super-Heroes #16-18 & Annual #1 (Vol.3)
  • The New Teen Titans #13,14 (Vol.2)
  • The Omega Men #31,32
  • Superman #414,415
  • Swamp Thing #46 (Vol.2)
  • Wonder Woman #327-329
I've only really read Batman (Dark Knight Returns, Year One, Arkham Asylum, Knightfall, Hush, Long Halloween, Dark Victory, Batman & Son, Resurrection Of Ra's al Ghul etc.) from the modern era of DC.

If anyone can help I'd be much appreciative.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-02-2008 at 03:54 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote