View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
i feel a key moment in buck 50 is

"starks with the parcheesi face, measly pace
ol' face ghostface, jump out the window for a little taste
the droopy look, my main bitches call me lazy
educated birds say ghost you so crazy!
"

followed by... "there's no love to be found".

up until this point i felt like ghost had been a serious battle rapper but hadn't yet begun to truly open up and reveal his sense of humor. i think that line captures both the endearing arrogance and silliness which ghost would expand upon on later releases and as far as i know, it's the first example of it. nothing on forever, ironman, ob4cl, or 36 strike me as containing any light-hearted moments from ghost.

peace brock for this huge undertaking. look forward to seeing the rest.
See guys, THIS is what I'm talking about, your idea was added, thanks a bunch.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans