View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #42
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
...lol...bruh, Kut is in alignment. this al-jihad martial art. this far as I [a tone] got on second page so far. yeah, it's the shit I'm on. shit like the furnace heat abraham had to escape from. pardon self, I even had to atone from self, if s.p. [south philly] was right about me.
judas adapted by mourning...real ill. christ/body shit...a bloodstorm stored within...counter, no more blood to leak from the body [christ/body]...he [judas] unleashes the forces of sin...word IS bond, as al-jihad [cleansing] lives. I know wut I know. pandora's box verses the game theory...I'm over here from philly, I got the illa' nois. my boy told me I [Arm-One, 1KH] was getting good response in Chicago [about 2003/2004]. the Kut is live. the buildings up...
no more blood...that would be IL.

That Game Theory has been proven as a testament of FACTS should be apparent in my scripted attacks
gifted, with the precision of Ant, skellaton lifts maps
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote